Dr. Lewis Britton, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Albany, NY. Dr. Britton completed a residency at Albany Medical Center Hospital. He currently practices at Albany Med Faculty Physicians and is affiliated with Albany Medical Center Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Britton is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Albany Med Faculty Physicians
Albany Med Faculty Physicians50 New Scotland Ave Fl 3, Albany, NY 12208 Existing Patients: (518) 262-9777
- Harvard Chldrn's Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Georgetown University, Medical School — 1999
- Albany Medical Center Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- St Mary's University San Anntonio, Tx, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Britton?
Doc did my quadruple bypass at Albany Med in 1991 and I am still going strong. Thanks again Doc. I am now 80. Surgery was done on May 13, 1991. It took a few months before I returned to work.
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Saint Peter's Hospital