Dr. Lewis Slater, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Slater's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lewis Slater, MD is a hematology specialist in Orange, CA. Dr. Slater completed a residency at S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital. He currently practices at Chao Comprehensive Cancer Ctr and is affiliated with UCI Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Slater is board certified in Blood Bank & Transfusion Medicine.
- Sloan Kettering, Fellowship Hospital — 1975
- U Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1966
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1965
- USPHS, Internship Hospital — 1963
- University of Vermont Larner College of Medicine, Medical School — 1962
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chao Comprehensive Cancer Ctr
Uci Medical Center101 the City Dr S, Orange, CA 92868 Existing Patients: (714) 456-8000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Slater?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Slater accepts your insurance.
Dr. Slater frequently treats Bone Marrow Biopsy, Anemia, and Bleeding Disorders.
Dr. Slater's office is located at 101 the City Dr S, Orange, CA 92868. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Slater has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCI Medical Center