Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Lewis Lehman, MD
Dr. Lewis Lehman, MD is
- Pacific Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center Geary Campus, Internship Hospital — 1981
- La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, Medical School — 1980
- LSU New Orleans, Medical School — 1980
- SUNY Stony Brook, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lehman?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Lewis Lehman, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Lehman's profile.
Dr. Lehman in specializes in Pulmonary Disease. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Lehman's office is located at 1001 Potrero Ave San Francisco, CA 94110. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Lehman provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Lewis Lehman, MD is affiliated with Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Center.
Yes, Dr. Lewis Lehman, MD holds board certification in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Dr. Lewis Lehman, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Center
Ucsf1001 Potrero Ave, San Francisco, CA 94110 (415) 206-8494