Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Lewis Gaskin, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Gaskin completed a residency at Emory University. He currently practices at Horizon Eye Care Pineville and is affiliated with Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gaskin is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Emory University, Medical School — 1980
- Wake Forest University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gaskin?
He is fabulous. Careful, thorough - everything you want in someone going near your eyes. He did cataract surgery for both my eyes. Better results than I expected. He was supportive and explained everything - highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gaskin frequently treats Presbyopia, Cataract Removal Surgery, and Drusen.
Dr. Gaskin's office is located at 10520 Park Rd, Charlotte, NC 28210. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gaskin speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gaskin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center
Horizon Eye Care Pineville
Horizon Eye Care Pineville10520 Park Rd, Charlotte, NC 28210 Existing Patients: (877) 825-6894