Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 395-9680, and for other questions, call (215) 612-4300.
Dr. Lewis Rose, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Rose completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He currently practices at Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center at Jefferson and is affiliated with Jefferson Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rose is board certified in Hematology.
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Hebrew, Russian, Spanish
Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center at Jefferson
Jefferson Torresdale Hospital10800 Knights Rd, Philadelphia, PA 19114 Call
Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center - Jefferson Health
Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center - Jefferson Health925 Chestnut St Ste 420a, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rose?
I just started to go to Dr. Rose in his Northeast office. It has been a very traumatic experience for me but I really believe Dr. Rose is very well informed in what he does and he seems like he really cares. .I have complete confidence in him and would reccomend him to other patients. I had doctor's come up to me and say he is very good at what he does and I believe it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rose has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lewis Rose, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rose's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rose accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rose frequently treats Hypercoagulable State, Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease), and Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia).
Dr. Rose's office is located at 10800 Knights Rd, Philadelphia, PA 19114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rose speaks Russian, Spanish, and French. View profile to see all.
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital