Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fischbein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lewis Fischbein, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Fischbein completed a residency at Barnes - Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at University Personal Physicians and is affiliated with Barnes Jewish Hospital. Dr. Fischbein is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Wash U, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Washington University, Medical School — 1974
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fischbein?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fischbein frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening.
Dr. Fischbein's office is located at 4921 Parkview Pl Ste 5G, Saint Louis, MO 63110. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fischbein has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
University Personal Physicians
University Personal Physicians4921 Parkview Pl Ste 5G, Saint Louis, MO 63110 (314) 747-1970