Dr. Johnston has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lewis Johnston, MD is a family medicine specialist in Madison, MS. Dr. Johnston completed a residency at University Of Ms School Of Med. He currently practices at Baptist Medical Group - Main Street Primary Care and is affiliated with Mississippi Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Johnston is board certified in Family Practice.
- University Of Ms School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University of Mississippi, Medical School — 1996
- University of Alabama, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baptist Medical Group - Main Street Primary Care
Baptist Medical Group - Main Street Primary Care2173 Main St, Madison, MS 39110 Existing Patients: (601) 605-3858
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnston?
Dr. Johnston is one of the few physicians in this day and time that truly spends time with his patients! He wants to make sure that you are seen and where treated for your issue in a timely fashion and with the concerns of the day being met and taken care of. He is truly a FAMILY physician who obviously cares for his patients and wants to make sure they are WELL taken care of...
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lewis Johnston, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Johnston's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Johnston accepts your insurance.
Dr. Johnston frequently treats Hypertension, Polyuria, and Hypothyroidism.
Dr. Johnston's office is located at 2173 Main St, Madison, MS 39110. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- Saint Dominic-jackson Memorial Hospital