Dr. Lewis Lane, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Great Neck, NY. Dr. Lane completed a residency at Hospital for Special Surgery. He currently practices at Northwell Health Physician Partners Orthopaedic Institute at Great Neck, 611 Northern Boulevard and is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lane is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Northwell Health Physician Partners Orthopaedic Institute at Great Neck, 611 Northern Boulevard
Northwell Health Physician Partners Orthopaedic Institute at Great Neck, 611 Northern Boulevard611 Northern Blvd Ste 150, Great Neck, NY 11021 Existing Patients: (866) 473-2942
- St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lane?
Dr. Lane is the consummate professional and a highly regarded surgeon. I feel totally confident in his hands.
- North Shore University Hospital