Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Lewis Siegel, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fishersville, VA. Dr. Siegel completed a residency at Tulane University Hospitals. He currently practices at Heart and Vascular Center and is affiliated with Augusta Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Siegel is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Albert Einstein College Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital
- Tulane University Hospitals, Residency Hospital
- Tulane University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- State University Of New York School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- American Lifecare
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- Employers Health Network
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Payors Organization
- Humana Veterans
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PPO Plus
- Prime Health Services
- Special Needs Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Siegel?
Great doctor. Good manners and very smart!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Lewis Siegel, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Siegel's profile.
Dr. Siegel frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Chest Pain, and Heart Palpitations. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Siegel's office is located at 78 Medical Center Dr, Fishersville, VA 22939. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Lewis Siegel, MD is affiliated with Augusta Health and Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Lewis Siegel, MD holds board certifications in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Siegel has over 47 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 5/5 for Dr. Lewis Siegel, MD. Patients say that the provider explained conditions well and the provider listened & answered questions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Augusta Health
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Heart and Vascular Center
Augusta Health78 Medical Center Dr, Fishersville, VA 22939 (540) 245-7080
Ochsner Medical Center - Kenner
Kenner200 W Esplanade Ave Ste 210, Kenner, LA 70065 (504) 464-8588
Augusta Health Lexington Multi Specialty Clinic30 GREENHOUSE RD, Lexington, VA 24450 (540) 463-3381