Dr. Levi Kirkland, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kirkland's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Levi Kirkland, MD is a general surgery specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Kirkland completed a residency at W Va University. He currently practices at St Louis Hernia Center and is affiliated with Christian Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kirkland is board certified in General Surgery.
- American College Of Surgeons, Fellowship Hospital
- W Va University, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Howard University, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kirkland?
Dr. Kirkland was extremely friendly and professional. He performed my hernia surgery without a patch and it was wonderful compared to the last hernia surgery I had with the patch from a different doctor. I have been to 4 hernia doctors over the last 5 years and Dr. Kirkland was by FAR the BEST. Highly recommend using his services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kirkland accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kirkland frequently treats Open Incisional and-or Ventral Hernia Repair, Hemorrhoids, and Ventral Hernia.
Dr. Kirkland's office is located at 1034 S Brentwood Blvd Ste 694, Saint Louis, MO 63117. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kirkland has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Christian Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- SSM Health DePaul Hospital - St. Louis
- SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital - St. Louis