Dr. Letitia Clark, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Clark completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. She currently practices at Georgetown Univhosp Intrvtl Rad. Dr. Clark is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Georgetown Univhosp Intrvtl Rad
Georgetown Univhosp Intrvtl Rad3800 Reservoir Rd Nw # Cg201, Washington, DC 20007 Existing Patients: (202) 444-3420
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Grady Mem Hospital, Residency Hospital
- New York State U, School of Medicine - Buffalo, Medical School — 1979
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clark?
I live over 60 miles from this office but I get my annual mammograms done here every year because of Dr. Clark. Over the last 15 years there have been issues and Dr. Clark was the first doctor that ever included me in examining the X-rays, discussing options, encouraging me to take control of my own healthcare decisions. She is warm and professional - never dismissive. Just an excellent doctor.