Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jacobson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lester Jacobson, MD is a cardiology specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Jacobson completed a residency at U Hosp. and is affiliated with CPMC Van Ness Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jacobson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- U Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1970
- Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center Geary Campus, Residency Hospital — 1969
- Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center Geary Campus, Internship Hospital — 1968
- University of Chicago, Medical School — 1967
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jacobson?
The best by far....I trust this man with my life.....what more is there to say?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jacobson frequently treats Heart Conditions, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Jacobson's office is located at 2351 Clay St Ste 513F, San Francisco, CA 94115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jacobson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CPMC Van Ness Campus
- MarinHealth Medical Center
- Novato Community Hospital
- 1 2351 Clay St Ste 513F, San Francisco, CA 94115 (415) 923-3565