Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. G. Leslie Walters, MD is a cardiology specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Walters completed a residency at Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr. He currently practices at University Cardiology Associates - Augusta Cardiology. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Walters is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Walters?
I really enjoyed seeing Dr Walter's. He is a great doctor and spent time listening to my questions and educating me on Cardiology. Highly recommend him .
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Walters frequently treats Interventional Cardiac Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Walters' office is located at 818 Saint Sebastian Way Ste 311, Augusta, GA 30901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Walters has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
University Cardiology Associates - Augusta Cardiology
University Cardiology Associates - Augusta Cardiology818 Saint Sebastian Way Ste 311, Augusta, GA 30901 Existing Patients: (706) 724-3473