Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Leslie Cottrell, MD is a family medicine specialist in Carrollton, GA. Dr. Cottrell completed a residency at Meth Hosps. She currently practices at Tanner Medical Ctr Occupational Hlthurgent Care and is affiliated with Tanner Medical Center - Carrollton. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cottrell is board certified in Family Practice.
- Meth Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Meth Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Georgia Regents U, Medical College, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tanner Medical Ctr Occupational Hlthurgent Care1480 S Highway 27, Carrollton, GA 30117 Existing Patients: (770) 836-9445
Whitesburg Primary Family
Whitesburg Primary Family41 Wellington Mill Rd, Whitesburg, GA 30185 Existing Patients: (770) 836-0504
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cottrell?
I have seen her twice now and really like her. She is a very good dr and sees a high call volume daily. She still explains stuff and tells you how to prevent stuff from happening.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cottrell frequently treats Sinusitis, Otitis Media, and Acute Sinusitis.
Dr. Cottrell's office is located at 1480 S Highway 27, Carrollton, GA 30117. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cottrell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tanner Medical Center - Carrollton