Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Raffini accepts your insurance.
Dr. Leslie Raffini, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Raffini completed a residency at Children's Hospital Philadelphia. She currently practices at The Childrens Hospital of. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Raffini is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Children's Hospital Philadelphia, Residency Hospital
- Johns Hopkins University School Med, Residency Hospital
- University Of Wisconsin Medical School, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Childrens Hospital of3501 CIVIC CENTER BLVD, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Existing Patients: (215) 590-3437
Childrens Hospital of Phelidelphia
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia3401 Civic Center Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Existing Patients: (215) 590-1000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raffini?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Raffini frequently treats Hemophilia, Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia), and Sickle Cell Disease.
Dr. Raffini's office is located at 3501 CIVIC CENTER BLVD, Philadelphia, PA 19104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Raffini has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.