Call (706) 916-2486 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Leslie Pollard, MD is a family medicine specialist in Evans, GA. Dr. Pollard completed a residency at University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill NC. He currently practices at Center for Primary Care and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pollard is board certified in Family Practice.
- University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill NC, Residency Hospital
- University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill NC, Internship Hospital
- Morehouse School of Medicine - Atlanta GA, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Planned Administration Inc
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Center for Primary Care
Evans363 N BELAIR RD, Evans, GA 30809 Existing Patients: (706) 916-2486
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pollard?
Have been Dr Pollards patient for over 15 years. Like any other Doctor sometimes he hard to get in touch with but with upcoming improvements to CPC electronic/ computer systems may help improve this problem.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pollard has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Leslie Pollard, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pollard's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pollard accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pollard frequently treats Administrative Physical, Obesity, and Vitamin B Deficiency.
Dr. Pollard's office is located at 363 N BELAIR RD, Evans, GA 30809. Find other locations and directions.
- Doctors Hospital