Dr. Steed has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Leslie Steed, MD is a nephrology specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Steed completed a residency at Legacy Emanuel Medical Center. She currently practices at Northwest Renal Clinic and is affiliated with Legacy Emanuel Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Steed is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Oreg/Hlth Scis U, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of Washington School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northwest Renal Clinic
Good Samaritan office1130 Nw 22nd Ave Ste 640, Portland, OR 97210 Existing Patients: (503) 229-7976
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Steed?
Dr. Steed, through her critical thinking and due diligence and years of experience, saved my life. My PCP and I were literally out of ideas as to what was wrong with me. I had all these strange and awful symptoms- but to what we did not know. He knew how thorough she was. If we had missed something, she would find it. Indeed she did- she found a 'shady character' that was on a years old MRI that was used for something else entirely. She repeated the test and that was the start of saving my life!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Leslie Steed, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Steed's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Steed accepts your insurance.
Dr. Steed frequently treats Hyperkalemia, Mineral Metabolism Disorders, and End-Stage Renal Disease.
Dr. Steed's office is located at 1130 Nw 22nd Ave Ste 640, Portland, OR 97210. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
- OHSU Hospital - Marquam Hill Campus