Dr. Howard has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Leslie Howard, MD is a hematology specialist in Springfield, MA. Dr. Howard completed a residency at UPMC - Presbyterian. She currently practices at D'Amour Center For Cancer Care and is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- NYU Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- UPMC - Presbyterian, Residency Hospital — 1978
- UPMC - Presbyterian, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
D'Amour Center For Cancer Care
Pediatric Hematology/oncology3350 Main St, Springfield, MA 1107 Existing Patients: (413) 794-9338
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Howard?
Dr. Howard was like a teacher. She explained everything so well and presented all the options so perfectly. I really valued her as a professional. She is warm, friendly and knowledgeable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Leslie Howard, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Howard's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Howard accepts your insurance.
Dr. Howard frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection.
Dr. Howard's office is located at 3350 Main St, Springfield, MA 1107. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baystate Medical Center