Dr. Leslie Tomek, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tomek's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Leslie Tomek, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Macon, GA. Dr. Tomek completed a residency at University Rochester; Strong Meml Hosp. She currently practices at Coliseum Medical Centers and is affiliated with Piedmont Macon Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tomek is board certified in Psychiatry.
- University Rochester; Strong Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2004
- St Marys Hosp; Mi State, Internship Hospital — 2000
- STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK / HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER AT BROOKLYN / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1999
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tomek?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tomek accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tomek frequently treats Dementia or Depression Screening, Psychological Evaluation, and Psychiatric Evaluation.
Dr. Tomek's office is located at 350 Hospital Dr, Macon, GA 31217. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tomek has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Macon Medical Center