Dr. Leslie Lehmann, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lehmann's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Leslie Lehmann, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Lehmann completed a residency at Duke University Med Center. She currently practices at Dana-Farber/Boston Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Center and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lehmann is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Duke University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Mass Gen Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Duke University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Creole, French Creole
Dana-Farber/Boston Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Center
Cancer Survivorship Program450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215 Existing Patients: (617) 632-5508
Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Pulmonary Medicine
Interstitial Lung Disease Program300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-1900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lehmann?
She is a good doctor and so kind.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lehmann accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lehmann frequently treats Bleeding Disorders, Bone Marrow Aspiration, and Bone Marrow Disorders.
Dr. Lehmann's office is located at 450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lehmann speaks French Creole, Creole, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lehmann has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Dana - Farber Cancer Institute