Dr. Leslie Botnick, MD is a oncology specialist in Beverly Hills, CA. Dr. Botnick completed a residency at Harvard Joint Center For Radiation Therapy. He currently practices at The Center for Radiation Therapy of Beverly Hills and is affiliated with Providence Little Company Of Mary Medical Center Torrance. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
The Center for Radiation Therapy of Beverly Hills
Vantage Oncology Center for Radiation Therapy of Beverly Hills9229 WILSHIRE BLVD, Beverly Hills, CA 90210 Existing Patients: (310) 651-9292
- Harvard Joint Center For Radiation Therapy, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Ny Med-Metro Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1973
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1972
- Brooklyn College, Undergraduate School — 1968
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Botnick?
I was refferred to Dr. Botnick and The Center for Radiation Therapy by Dr. Noam Drazen as the place to go for radiation treatmen. It is a very well run facility, easy parking with close easy access to the Building. It is quiet and non anxious making, unlike having to go to a huge medical center. This is important as radiation therapy requires a daily visit for a four weeks. The daily visits are well scheduled and wait time is none or very little. I would definitely reccomend Dr.Botcick.
- Providence Little Company Of Mary Medical Center Torrance
- Providence Saint John's Health Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center