Dr. Storey has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Leslie Storey, MD is a dermatologist in Fresno, CA. Dr. Storey completed a residency at Loma Linda University Health Care/Dermatology. She currently practices at Valley Skin Institute and is affiliated with Community Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Storey is board certified in Dermatology.
- MOHS Surgery, Loma Linda Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Loma Linda University Health Care/Dermatology, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Kern Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University of California At Berkeley, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Valley Skin Institute
Valley Skin Institute7777 N Ingram Avenue Just W Of Riv Park, Fresno, CA 93711 Existing Patients: (559) 472-7546
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Storey?
Dr Storey is a professional, compassionate and caring doctor…the best dermatologist in her field.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Leslie Storey, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Storey's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Storey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Storey frequently treats Actinic Keratosis, Itchy Skin, and Intertrigo.
Dr. Storey's office is located at 7777 N Ingram Avenue Just W Of Riv Park, Fresno, CA 93711. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Storey speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Regional Medical Center