Dr. Yonemoto has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Leslie Yonemoto, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Yonemoto completed a residency at LOMA LINDA UNIVERSITY. He currently practices at Radiation Medicine Associates, PC and is affiliated with Integris Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- LOMA LINDA UNIVERSITY, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Arizona State University, Other Education — 1983
- University Of California, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yonemoto?
I am now doing extremely well 6 years after proton treatment with Dr. Yonemoto. It is wonderful to have such an experienced and compassionate physician on Oklahoma.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Leslie Yonemoto, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Yonemoto's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yonemoto accepts your insurance.
Dr. Yonemoto frequently treats Ultrasound Guided Procedures, Abdominal Cancer, and Adult Development Disorders.
Dr. Yonemoto's office is located at 5901 W MEMORIAL RD, Oklahoma City, OK 73142. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
Radiation Medicine Associates, PC
Oklahoma Proton Center5901 W MEMORIAL RD, Oklahoma City, OK 73142 (405) 773-6400