Dr. Leroy Graham, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Graham's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Leroy Graham, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Alpharetta, GA. Dr. Graham completed a residency at Fitzsimons Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Children's Physician Group Pulmonology. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Graham is board certified in Pediatrics.
- U Colo Hlth Sci Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Fitzsimons Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Georgetown U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Graham?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Graham accepts your insurance.
Dr. Graham frequently treats Pulmonary Function Test, Back Pain, and Difficulty With Walking.
Dr. Graham's office is located at 3300 Old Milton Pkwy Ste 300, Alpharetta, GA 30005. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Graham has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.