Dr. Leroy Fredericks, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fredericks' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Leroy Fredericks, MD is a oncology specialist in Lake Charles, LA. He currently practices at Memorial Medical Group Orthopedics and is affiliated with Lake Charles Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fredericks is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans, Internship Hospital
- Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans, Medical School — 1992
- McNeese State University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fredericks?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fredericks accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fredericks frequently treats Bleeding Disorders, Secondary Malignancies, and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
Dr. Fredericks' office is located at 1701 Oak Park Blvd, Lake Charles, LA 70601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fredericks speaks Spanish, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Fredericks has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
Memorial Medical Group Orthopedics
Lake Charles Memorial Hospital1701 Oak Park Blvd, Lake Charles, LA 70601 (337) 494-3000