Click here to compare with other Podiatry Specialists.
Dr. Leonora Fihman, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Fihman completed a residency at Kindred Hospital. She currently practices at Matthew Schneider Dpm Inc and is affiliated with Mission Community Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Kindred Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2012
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School — 2009
- University of California At Davis / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fihman?
Dr. Fihman is wonderful and perfect at her professionalism and procedures. Bedside manor is 1000% and words of praise are only the tip of the iceberg, a wonderful doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fihman frequently treats Foot Sprain, Bunion, and Plantar Fasciitis.
Dr. Fihman's office is located at 11633 San Vicente Blvd Ste 200, Los Angeles, CA 90049. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fihman speaks Russian, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Fihman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mission Community Hospital
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center
Matthew Schneider Dpm Inc11633 San Vicente Blvd Ste 200, Los Angeles, CA 90049 Existing Patients: (818) 442-1975