Dr. Shunyakov has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Leo Shunyakov, MD is a oncology specialist in Bolivar, MO. Dr. Shunyakov completed a residency at Rochester General Hospital. He currently practices at Central Care Cancer Center and is affiliated with Citizens Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shunyakov is board certified in Hematology.
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Rochester General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Rochester General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Urals State Medical Academy, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Central Care Cancer Center
Central Care Cancer Center1501 N Oakland Ave, Bolivar, MO 65613 Existing Patients: (417) 326-7200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shunyakov?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Leo Shunyakov, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shunyakov's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shunyakov accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shunyakov frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Pancreatic Neoplasms, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Shunyakov's office is located at 1501 N Oakland Ave, Bolivar, MO 65613. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shunyakov speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Citizens Memorial Hospital