Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Leonid Kozer, MD
Dr. Leonid Kozer, MD is a cardiology specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Kozer completed a residency at New York Methodist Hospital. He currently practices at New York Methodist and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kozer is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital New York Weill Cornell Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- New York Methodist Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- New York Methodist Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Chernovtsy Med Inst, Medical School — 1985
- Diplomate Of American Board In Cardiovascular Disease, Other Education
- Diplomate Of American Board In Internal Medicine, Other Education
- Diplomate Of National Board Of Echocardiography, Other Education
- Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kozer?
Doctor is very professional and knowledgeable, my family and friends going to him and he has helped many of then.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kozer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kozer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kozer frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Kozer's office is located at 506 6th St, Brooklyn, NY 11215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kozer speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.