Dr. Leonard Waldenberger, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Tallahassee, FL. Dr. Waldenberger completed a residency at University of Minnesota. He currently practices at Capital Regional Medical Group and is affiliated with Capital Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Waldenberger is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Capital Regional Medical Group
Capital Regional Medical Group2770 Capital Medical Blvd Ste 200, Tallahassee, FL 32308 Existing Patients: (850) 878-8235
- University of Minnesota, Residency Hospital — 1980
- University of Minnesota, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Capital Healthplan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
- POMCO Group
- Principal Life
- Veteran Administration Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Waldenberger?
Dr. Waldenberger, whom I met for the first time on Thursday, July 16 during a brief visit! He was replacing my PCP, Dr. Abdelmagid, who was absent on maternity leave. So Dr. Waldenberger discussed the results of my recent fasting bloodwork with me and it was decided that I needed no meds for any reasons at this time. I have Type 2 diabetes and manage it with diet and exercise. Although my sugar can be higher at times, I watch it pretty closely and do not crave it! He told me to continue my over-the-counter pills and this includes my low-dose 81 mg. coated aspirin tablets. So he asked me some questions and concluded by declaring me a “healthy” person. His main suggestion, besides keeping my diet healthy, was for me to lose some weight!! Very hard to do with a slow metabolism that hinders my rapid weight loss. All in all, my appointment with Dr. Waldenberger was very informative and quite interesting!
- Capital Regional Medical Center
- Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare