Dr. Leonard Timpone, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Timpone's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Leonard Timpone, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Franklin Square, NY. Dr. Timpone completed a residency at New York Infirm-Ny Downtown Hosp. He currently practices at LEONARD TIMPONE MD and is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Valley Stream. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Timpone is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- New York Infirm-Ny Downtown Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1988
- New York Infirm-Ny Downtown Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Faculte U de Bordeaux, Medical School — 1984
- Manhattan College, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- HIP Health Plan of New York
- Oscar Insurance Corporation
- Oxford Health Plans
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Timpone?
I really liked dr tip one and staff I know his office is very busy except they have one person answering the busy phones the should have a second per sonanswering the phones
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Timpone accepts your insurance.
Dr. Timpone frequently treats Vitamin D Deficiency, Malnutrition, and Polyuria.
Dr. Timpone's office is located at 1051 Adams Ave, Franklin Square, NY 11010. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Timpone speaks French, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Timpone has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Long Island Jewish Valley Stream
- Mercy Medical Center