Dr. Leonard Schloff, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schloff's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Leonard Schloff, MD is a cardiology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Schloff completed a residency at University of Minnesota. He currently practices at Abbott Northwestern Hospital. Dr. Schloff is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Minnesota, Residency Hospital — 1966
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1965
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1964
- Minneapolis Va Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1960
- Minneapolis Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1959
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1958
Abbott Northwestern Hospital2925 Chicago Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55407 Existing Patients: (651) 241-9600
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schloff?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schloff accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schloff frequently treats Tilt Table Testing, Cardiovascular Stress Test, and Coronary Angiogram.
Dr. Schloff's office is located at 2925 Chicago Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55407. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schloff has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.