Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (630) 219-1910.
Dr. Leonard Piazza, MD
Dr. Leonard Piazza, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Naperville, IL. Dr. Piazza completed a residency at Med College Of Wisconsin. He currently practices at Naperville Ear Nose and Throat and is affiliated with Edward Hospital - Main Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Med College Of Wisconsin, Residency Hospital
- Aurora St Lukes Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Finch University Of Health Sciences Chicago Medical School, Medical School — 1982
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Naperville Ear Nose and Throat
Naperville Ear Nose and Throat10 Martin Ave Ste 260, Naperville, IL 60540 Call
- 2 142 S Division St, Plainfield, IL 60544 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Piazza?
He has done 2 surgeries on my wife with great results. Great bedside manner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Piazza accepts your insurance.
Dr. Piazza frequently treats Intranasal or Sinus Procedure, Dizziness, and Sinusitis.
Dr. Piazza's office is located at 10 Martin Ave Ste 260, Naperville, IL 60540. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Piazza speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Piazza has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Edward Hospital - Main Campus