Dr. Leonard Girardi, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Girardi completed a residency at New York Weill Cornell Medical Center. He currently practices at Weill Cornell Medicine's Cardiothoracic Surgery and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Girardi is board certified in General Surgery.
Weill Cornell Medicine's Cardiothoracic Surgery
Weill Cornell Medicine's Cardiothoracic Surgery525 E 68th St # M-404, New York, NY 10065 Call
- New York Weill Cornell Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- New York Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- The NY Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Harvard University, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Girardi?
Dr. Girardi literally saved my life. He is a guardian Angel, and I give him my highest recommendation and much love.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center