Dr. Leonard Rudolf, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Lebanon, NH. Dr. Rudolf completed a residency at Interfaith Med Center. and is affiliated with Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- 1 17 Alice Peck Day Dr Unit D, Lebanon, NH 03766 Existing Patients: (603) 448-6344
- Interfaith Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Maimonides Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Columbia University Presbyterian Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Universite De Franche-Comte, Ufr De Medecine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rudolf?
I have had a knee and a hip replaced by Dr. Rudolf and am extremely satisfied with both procedures. I was able to receive support from Dr. Rudolf and staff that I did not receive after multiple appointments with the Dartmouth Orthopedics Team. Dr. Rudolph took my metal allergy very seriously and coordinated very timely allergy testing to determine the best implant for me. His team has always verified I was the patient; Dartmouth took another patient with my chart; we had the same first name...
- Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital
- Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Health Center