Call (215) 395-3130 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Leonard Kamen, DO
Dr. Leonard Kamen, DO is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Kamen completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at Practice and is affiliated with Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kamen is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital
- WV SCH OF OSTEO MED, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kamen?
Dr. Kamen as a pain specialist has provided me with support and treatment for my chronic back pain. He has a great demeanor and caring attitude.
- Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kamen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Leonard Kamen, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kamen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kamen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kamen frequently treats Fibromyalgia, Back Pain, and Chronic Pain.
Dr. Kamen's office is located at 9880 Bustleton Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19115. Find other locations and directions.