Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Leonard Seigel, MD is a hematology specialist in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Dr. Seigel completed a residency at Mt Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Holy Cross Medical Group and is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Seigel is board certified in Hematology.
- Mt Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1976
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Medical School — 1975
- National Cancer Institute & Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences, Other Education
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Holy Cross Medical Group
Michael and Dianne Bienes Comprehensive Cancer Center4725 N Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308 Existing Patients: (954) 267-7700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Seigel?
In my opinion, Dr. Seigel is the absolute best of doctors. Kind, knowledgeable, always prepared - knows what is on you chart, history when he comes in. Always has a plan and makes sure you have the tests and treatments that are the best for your care and that he keeps abreast of all. He also keeps any other doctors of yours informed of what is happening. I Have been going to him for nine years and trust him completely with my care. There are few doctors I can say that about. He is also a very nice person!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Seigel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Seigel frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Seigel's office is located at 4725 N Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Holy Cross Hospital