Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Leonard Ilkhanoff, MD is a cardiology specialist in Alexandria, VA. Dr. Ilkhanoff completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at Inova Medical Group - Cardiology and is affiliated with Fauquier Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ilkhanoff is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- George Washington University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- American Enterprise Group
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Assyrian, Persian, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ilkhanoff?
I have been a patient of Dr. Ilkhanoff for about 2 years. I appreciate his knowledge, his patience in explaining any issues, and his calm and informal demeanor. Wait time is never an issue. The office staff is efficient, professional, and personable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ilkhanoff has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ilkhanoff frequently treats Heart Palpitations, Sinus Bradycardia, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Ilkhanoff's office is located at 8101 Hinson Farm Rd 408, Alexandria, VA 22306. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ilkhanoff speaks Spanish, Assyrian, and Farsi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fauquier Hospital
- Franciscan Health Dyer
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Loudoun Hospital
- Inova Mount Vernon Hospital
- Novant Health Uva Prince William Medical Center
Inova Medical Group - Cardiology