Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schuchman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Leonard Schuchman, DO is a family medicine specialist in West Chester, PA. He currently practices at Tick Borne Disease Center and is affiliated with Chester County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- University Of Minnesota School Of Public Health, Other Education — 1983
- University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tick Borne Disease Center
Urology Center of Chester County - West Chester915 Old Fern Hill Rd, West Chester, PA 19380 Existing Patients: (610) 235-4105
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schuchman?
Best ever doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Schuchman frequently treats Lyme Disease, Malaise and Fatigue, and Sinusitis.
Dr. Schuchman's office is located at 915 Old Fern Hill Rd, West Chester, PA 19380. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schuchman speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Schuchman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chester County Hospital