Dr. Leonard Nelson, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Nelson completed a residency at Greenville Memorial Medical Center. He currently practices at Raleigh Orthopedic Clinic and is affiliated with Rex Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nelson is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Raleigh Orthopedic Clinic
Raleigh Orthopaedic Therapy Services3001 Edwards Mill Rd Ste 200, Raleigh, NC 27612 Existing Patients: (919) 781-5600
Wpp Wake Orthopaedics222 Ashville Ave Ste 20, Cary, NC 27518 Existing Patients: (919) 781-5600
- St Lukes Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Greenville Memorial Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Greenville Memorial Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Bowman Gray School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nelson?
Dr. Nelson has helped me with my chronic back pain. He has been very transparent and provided enough information for my wife and I to trust our decision to have surgery. We feel he is very a trustworthy, caring and extremely competent surgeon. I would definitely seem him again and recommend him to my family and close friends.
- Rex Hospital
- WakeMed Raleigh Campus