Dr. Leonard Berman, MD is a immunopathology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Berman completed a residency at Childrens Hospital. He currently practices at Boston Univ Mallory Pathology. Dr. Berman is board certified in Anatomic & Clinical Pathology.
Boston Univ Mallory Pathology
Boston Medical Center Dept Lab Medicine670 ALBANY ST, Boston, MA 02118 Existing Patients: (617) 414-5314
Boston Medical Center PTH
Boston University School of Medicine670 Albany St # 304, Boston, MA 02118 Existing Patients: (617) 414-5314
- Karolinska Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1968
- Inst Rech Sur Le Cancer, Fellowship Hospital — 1967
- Natl Inst Med Rsch Mill Hill Uk, Fellowship Hospital — 1966
- Usphs-Nih, Fellowship Hospital — 1964
- Childrens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1962
- Mallory Inst Path, Residency Hospital — 1960
- Charity Hosp La, Internship Hospital — 1958
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1957
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Berman?