Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (305) 330-1938, and for other questions, call (786) 596-2000.
Dr. Leonard Kalman, MD is a oncology specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Kalman completed a residency at Drexel University College of Medicine - Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Miami Cancer Institute and is affiliated with West Kendall Baptist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center - Medical Oncology, Fellowship Hospital
- Drexel University College of Medicine - Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University of Pittsburgh Medicial Center - Internal Medicine Brigham and Women's Hospital - Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internship Hospital
- Duke University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Dimension Health
- Dimension International
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Global Excel Insurance
- Magellan Complete Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Miami Cancer Institute
Miami Cancer Institute8900 N Kendall Dr, Miami, FL 33176 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kalman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kalman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kalman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kalman frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Oral Cancer Screening, and Cancer Screening.
Dr. Kalman's office is located at 8900 N Kendall Dr, Miami, FL 33176. Find other locations and directions.
- West Kendall Baptist Hospital
- Doctors Hospital
- Homestead Hospital
- Mariners Hospital
- South Miami Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami
- Miami Cancer Institute