Dr. Leona Cammock, MD is a family medicine specialist in Chardon, OH. Dr. Cammock completed a residency at Jf Kennedy Med Center. She currently practices at Judah Friedman MD and is affiliated with Saint Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital. Dr. Cammock is board certified in Family Practice.
Judah Friedman MD13207 Ravenna Rd, Chardon, OH 44024 (440) 285-6000
- Jf Kennedy Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- UMDNJ-- New Jersey Medical School, Medical School — 1985
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cammock?
Dr Cammock was my primary while she was in Youngstown. I was so upset when she left the practice here. I was hospitalized by my kidney specialist for kidney stones, I knew I still had one - I could feel it and was still spiking a fever. He released me. She came in to see me and knew right away I had to stay and over-rode his release, ordered meds and a flood of fluids. 18 hours later I passed the last stone and relief was immediate. If she hadn't done that I would have been right back at ER within hours. She listens and she advocates for her patients!!!
- Saint Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center