Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rosen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Leon Rosen, MD is a cardiology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Rosen completed a residency at Aurora Sinai Medical Center. He currently practices at Heart & Vascular Specialists Sc and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Francis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rosen is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Baylor College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- American Enterprise Group
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Financial Group
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart & Vascular Specialists Sc2801 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Ste 460, Milwaukee, WI 53215 Existing Patients: (414) 389-7388
Integris Bass Baptist Health Center600 S Monroe St, Enid, OK 73701 Existing Patients: (580) 548-1735
Essentia Health Fargo3000 32nd Ave S, Fargo, ND 58103 Existing Patients: (701) 364-8000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rosen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rosen frequently treats Heart Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test.
Dr. Rosen's office is located at 2801 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Ste 460, Milwaukee, WI 53215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rosen speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rosen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Saint Francis Hospital
- Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center