Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barber accepts your insurance.
Dr. Leo Barber, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Durham, NC. Dr. Barber completed a residency at University of North Carolina Hospitals. He currently practices at Next Step Dental. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barber is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1985
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1983
- George Washington U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
American Sign Language
Next Step Dental
Lincoln Community Health Center1301 Fayetteville St, Durham, NC 27707 Existing Patients: (919) 956-4000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barber?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Barber frequently treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, Yeast Infections, and Diabetes Type 2.
Dr. Barber's office is located at 1301 Fayetteville St, Durham, NC 27707. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Barber speaks American Sign Language and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Barber has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.