Dr. Leo Ludwig, MD is a reconstructive orthopedic surgery specialist in Springfield, IL. Dr. Ludwig completed a residency at University Of Ky Hospital. He currently practices at Orthopedic Center Of Illinois, Springfield, IL and is affiliated with HSHS St. Francis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Ludwig is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Orthopedic Center Of Illinois, Springfield, IL
Orthopedic Center Of Illinois, Springfield, IL1301 S KOKE MILL RD, Springfield, IL 62711 Existing Patients: (217) 547-9100
- University Of Ky Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ludwig?
Staff were very professional. Radiographer was excellent. I am a physician but Dr. Ludwig treated me as a patient. Which is good. He made no assumption I knew how to proceed with my evaluation and took the time to explain what he was checking and the results. He thoroughly explained the x-ray findings and offered me options regarding treatment. I have referred many patients to him over the years and no one ever complained about their experience with him in the office or OR. Excellent physician.
- HSHS St. Francis Hospital
- HSHS St. John's Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center
- Passavant Area Hospital
- Taylorville Memorial Hospital