Dr. Leo Hall, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Oakbrook Terrace, IL. Dr. Hall completed a residency at Loyola University Med Center. He currently practices at Loyola Oakbrook Primary Care and is affiliated with Gottlieb Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hall is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Loyola Oakbrook Primary Care
Loyola Oakbrook Primary Care1s224 Summit Ave Ste 304, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181 Existing Patients: (630) 627-7399
- Loyola University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hall?
Dr. Hall is the all-around best in listening, diagnosing, and addressing my health care needs. I have been his patient for 18+ years. He gives me all the time I need to express my health concerns and is knowledgeable and thorough in addressing them. I feel comforted and well taken care of by Dr. Hall III who is backed up by the Loyola Heath care system.
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Macneal Hospital