Dr. Leo Morton, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Glenview, IL. Dr. Morton completed a residency at University of Nebraska College of Dentistry. He currently practices at Children's & Adolescent Dentistry, LTD and is affiliated with Advocate Lutheran General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Children's & Adolescent Dentistry, LTD
Children's & Adolescent Dentistry, LTD2401 Ravine Way Ste 102, Glenview, IL 60025 Existing Patients: (847) 901-1095
- University of Nebraska College of Dentistry, Residency Hospital
- Diplomate American Board Of Pediatric Dentistry, Other Education — 1986
- University of Nebraska / College of Dentistry, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University Of Nnebraska College Of Dentistry Masters Program In Pediatiric Dentistry, Other Education — 1979
- University Of Illinois, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Morton?
Dr Morton is not only the fabulous dentist who has been taking care of my daughter since she was 2, but he took care of my teenage self when I lost my two front teeth in an ice skating accident! He is kind, funny, and capable. He and his wonderful staff communicate directly to my daughter and educate her on how to take care of her teeth. We are in and out of his office quickly and yet he takes the time to explain what he sees in the X-rays and what to expect. Definitely recommended!!
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital