Dr. Lenworth Johnson, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Johnson completed a residency at Albany Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Rhode Island Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Johnson is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Rhode Island Hospital1 Hoppin St Ste 200, Providence, RI 02903 Existing Patients: (401) 444-6551
- JS Eye Inst/UCLA Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- U Calif/Irvine Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1982
- U Calif/Irvine Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?