Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Lenoy Galvez, MD
Dr. Lenoy Galvez, MD is
- New York Medical College, Residency Hospital
- New York Medical College Westchester Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Ross University / School of Medicine & Veterinary Medicine, Medical School — 2009
- University of South Florida, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Galvez?
So Happy to find this doctor. From day one I feel I can trust him. Knowledgeable, professional, caring.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Lenoy Galvez, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Galvez's profile.
Dr. Galvez in specializes in Psychology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Galvez's office is located at 111 Dallas St San Antonio, TX 78205. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Galvez is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Galvez provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Lenoy Galvez, MD is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Lenoy Galvez, MD holds board certification in Psychiatry.
Dr. Lenoy Galvez, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Baptist Medical Center
Baptist Medical Center
Baptist Medical Center111 Dallas St, San Antonio, TX 78205 (210) 297-7000