Dr. Basse has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Leemor Basse, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in West Bloomfield, MI. Dr. Basse completed a residency at Kresge Eye Inst Wayne State University Sch Med. She currently practices at Children's Eye Care PC and is affiliated with Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Basse is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Kresge Eye Inst Wayne State University Sch Med, Residency Hospital
- Wayne State University, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Children's Eye Care PC
Childrens Eye Care PC7001 Orchard Lake Rd Ste 200, West Bloomfield, MI 48322 Existing Patients: (248) 538-7400
Childrens Eye Care PC42700 Garfield Rd Ste 200, Clinton Township, MI 48038 Existing Patients: (586) 532-3380
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Basse?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Leemor Basse, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Basse's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Basse accepts your insurance.
Dr. Basse frequently treats Lazy Eye, Esotropia, and Exotropia.
Dr. Basse's office is located at 7001 Orchard Lake Rd Ste 200, West Bloomfield, MI 48322. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Basse speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus
- Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy
- Children's Hospital Of Michigan